This collection of videos from University Extension offices nationwide cover dehydrating fruits, herbs and vegetables.
Research on food preservation is ongoing – recommendations may have changed since the release of some videos. Please refer to the National Center for Home Food Preservation for the most current recommendations.
(Videos open in a new window)
- How to dry fruit (1:49 min.) - University of Maine Cooperative Extension
- Dehydrating tomatoes (2:15 min) - North Carolina State Extension
- Fruit leather (10:41 min.) - University of Alaska Extension
- Drying apples (11:52 min.) - Pennsylvania State Extension
- Drying fruits (14:01 min.) - University of Alaska Extension